- Processing of your personal data is limited to only the data that are minimally required
- Ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data
- Have appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary
- To be aware of your personal data, to inform you about them and respect them
Processing of personal data or clients and former clients
Personal details of clients are processed by Practice JL Bender for the following objective (s):
- Administrative purposes
- Implementing the treatment agreement
For the purpose (s) above, Practice JL Bender can request the following personal data from you:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Information about (psychological) health
Your personal data will be stored by Practice JL Bender for the above-mentioned processing (s) for the period:
- During the term of the treatment agreement and then for a minimum of 15 years
Provision to third parties
We will provide you with information on what is needed for the execution of the above described purposes. For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment of the AVG program
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
We never have to enter into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we or course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not be legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing. Within the EU. We do not provide any personal data that is located outside the EU.
Practice JL Bender does not store personal data, which is necessary or required by law.
We have tasks that require technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have tasks the following measures;
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems
- We anonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover in the event of physical or technical incidents
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by one of our processors. You also have the data at your disposal. We can ask you to identify yourself before we comply with the aforementioned requests. You always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly about this. We want to endeavor to solve the problem. You file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement please contact us!
Practice JL Bender
2517GK The Hague